⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Saturday, July 25, 2015

best nail polish ever?!







With these polishes standing out on the display rack everywhere, I just had to try them out!

Today I'm giving you my thoughts on the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polishes!


The idea of these is a gel long lasting polish that works without a light when you follow the color with the gel top coat. So do these replace those salon manicures?



I went out and bought these three polishes from the line at Target. 
First off, this GORGEOUS blue called "Tidal Wave" is so pigmented, and so smooth. 
It's a perfect summer color.

The white is also very pigmented, and white nails are trendy for any season,
 and I've had my eye out for a nice white polish.
The white is called "Get Mod".

Also the color selection of the whole line itself is fantastic.. I mean I would get
 every single one if it weren't for the price. 
These range from $7.99 to $9.99 at different places. 

I'm not saying this is a terrible price, but I don't think they're worth it, 
and I don't think the formula or lasting power is amazing. 
They don't last much more than a few days, when the claim is 2 weeks.
 They chip easily! 

Personally, I love the Sally Hansen Extreme Wear polishes, and I'd rather 
buy those for $2-3 than the Miracle Gel ones. 
They're nice, but they're not worth the hype!


Everything works differently for different people, so let me know if
 you've tried these and how you like them! I might try some more colors 
to see if I'm impressed any more!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. Hi I am Arya. I love your blog. I am so glad I read this post as I was actually going to but this nailpolish but now I have read your review I think I'll probably stick to my usual nail polish choice.

    Please check out my blog at http://anythingandeverything.weebly.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing, I love Sally Hanson nail polishes so I might have to try these! I'm always on the hunt for a white that actually works! :) x
    http://sprinkleofaimeex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love SH polishes, shame they don't last long though! I haven't found anything which compares to gel yet! x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete