⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Friday, July 24, 2015

summer skincare routine!


Hello! Today I'm sharing with you my holy grail skincare products for my normal to dry skin.
 These products would also work for any kind of skin types, 
but this is what works perfectly for me!

Let's start from the beginning, how I remove my makeup. 


I love using the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes
and I've used them for years! 
They remove every bit of makeup and they make your skin feel so clean and hydrated. 
They leave a bit of oil behind, but most makeup wipes do.

The next step to healthy skin is washing your face, to get rid of the excess 
makeup and oils on your face. I rotate two different cleansers. 


The Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser is great for everyday,
 and the Vasanti BrightenUp Exfoliating Cleanser is great for a gentle exfoliant!
 It has small crystals almost like sand that clean your face without being too harsh!

After washing my face, it's time to moisturize. Finding the right moisturizer has always been difficult. With dry and sensitive skin it's hard to find one that won't irritate my skin.
 I also think it's a problem for anyone to find a moisturizer that
 really moisturizes, but doesn't leave your skin like a greasy mess.


Finally, I found the Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer, and it's AMAZING!
 It hydrates and moisturizes but doesn't leave your skin greasy, 
so its perfect for under makeup. It dry's quickly and doesn't leave you oily, 
and it doesn't irritate my skin or have a weird scent. It might be magic. 

Lastly, for acne spot treatments every once in a while, I use the 
Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment. I put this on my problem 
areas at night or the morning, and reapply throughout the day and it's great!

Like I said, these products would work for any skin type, 
and I would highly recommend checking them out!

What's your holy grail skincare item? Let me know! 
Thanks for reading. 

xoxo, Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. I have just found your blog and love the colors and layout and everything!
    Definitely going to try out some of these products now!x

    http://sprinkleofaimeex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete