⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Thursday, July 23, 2015

diy: tumblr laptop stickers!

Today I wanted to share this simple DIY with you, because it's so cute yet so easy!

I always see people on the internet with the cutest laptops, and they're covered with stickers. 
You'd think you would have to buy a bunch of stickers, BUT YOU DONT!
You can make your own, and you can personalize them as much as you want!




First find your images. You can use photos of you, or look up ones online. 

I found these by searching "emojis" and "tumblr transparents".

Then, print your images on label paper.  Make sure to use full size label sheets, it's like a giant sticker. 

Once that's printed, cut them out, peel the backs, and you're done!

So easy! 



I hope you enjoyed, and I hope you try this out! Let me know if you do, and make sure to follow (:

Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable, love the moon emoji one, haha :) x

    http://sprinkleofaimeex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete